Photo: In the limelight

In the limelight


I can't be serious these days, and I'm busy - busy seeing off the last gloomy days of gloomy 2006. Can't think of any more "tản văn". Perhaps dealing with all crappy stuff in life is too much, or perhaps I've been so addicted to Flickr that refreshing Flickr pages has been my pastime :-|. Long story short, when I concentrate on work, it's work that matters, and when I have spare time, Flickr it is! See, my life is simple: my humble camera is my boyfriend, and Flickr is the back-up :)).

This photo is the first to receive that many good comments. "Nghệ thuật là ánh trăng lừa dối", the flower wasn't as good as it may seem, and what surrounded it was... Well, you may not want to know :-|. I took great efforts to shoot this despite the heavy rain, so whatever it is, I love it together with all the comments. Anyway, a close Flickr friend says it's so typical of me, so of my style. I might try to figure out what is considered as a not-my-style thing and pursue it, you know, for a change.

Rainy days will soon be over, and I shall take a shot of a rainbow...

2 comments:

vivian Tuesday, January 09, 2007 6:36:00 PM  

Em thích kiểu hành văn của chị ^^, thêm nữa là câu "nghệ thuật là ánh trăng lừa dối". Giờ nghiệm lại thì thấy đúng là lừa dối thật. SG cũng mưa, nhưng dạo này chán chán nên chả có pix nào ra hồn chị ạ. Với lại hình chụp film -> scan nên xấu chả muốn post ^^. Hy vọng sớm dc thấy tác phẩm 'bout "rainbow" của chị Vân.

May Friday, January 12, 2007 9:22:00 AM  

Cám ơn em, chị đang đợi cầu vồng đấy! Trời vẫn còn hơi mưa ;-)