Feel

Chocolate - eternal love

Two people expressed their love on one of my chocolate photo pages. As sweet as any couple could be, he then proposed to her, and in reply she said yes. I'm just feeling pure happiness for them, although I don't know who they are. Well, two people on a cloud.

They must be having a blast; I can't understand their feelings though. What does love feel like? Doesn't it sound like a corny question? You may cry, "Oh, I'm hearing a reprise, over and over again," but I meant differently. One might feel it in a certain way of his own, but he may not know how it feels to his lover. It's just like when you taste chocolate -- you feel bitter on your tastebuds, and yet another person says it's sweet. Have you ever really meant it when you say "How are you?"...

1 comments:

meomeoxulong Saturday, June 16, 2007 5:37:00 PM  

dao nay em chup anh dep kinh hon, hic