All that someone :)

Someone says I'm not ready, and advices me to fly home. Yet hearing that makes me feel different.



I've always done what I want, not what others expect of me. I ain't quite sure as to what I really want now, but I know how it feels when something goes on the right track. No floating anymore, back to reality. Pinched myself for a real feeling. Ouch, I know I'm here. Luck plays a part, but my own self plays a major one. Nothing comes on its own. Someone says it must take guts, and I believe so.



I don't like slogans and have never ever made one for me. Lived as I would, and now living as I will. Today someone called a photo I took as his favorite, which unexpectedly brightened my day. Well, a simple thing can be simple yet valuable happiness. Not floating, I'm trying to keep balance and be gutsy to receive anything. I guess I'm ready, pal =).




2 comments:

May Monday, June 26, 2006 2:17:00 PM  

Em sua gi dau, cho cai title no' ngan bo*'t lai thoi ma ;))

Haivd Monday, June 26, 2006 5:48:00 PM  

de` nghi. ko sua? di sua? lai. nhe' :p