A Saturday

The first day of recording after weeks of disappearance.



The tone of the background music had been deemed to be high before, but when I put on the damn big headphones which had terrific sound quality, and stood in front of the pro-looking microphone, the high notes were totally reachable. God knows why, but believe me, when you feel those things are just for you to sing, you'd just wanna try your best.



Not satisfied with the record though I'd been trying for like more than 10 times. Anyway, the more I sung, the more I understood what I was singing. It's always good that you could feel something from the song you're singing. Not a bad day after all :-).



Lud's blog for the day: http://6gentledrive.blogspot.com/2006/06/trang-mi-ba-chuyn-c-vit-tip.html Image


2 comments:

Haivd Monday, June 05, 2006 4:59:00 PM  

Link ? :p

May Monday, June 05, 2006 7:32:00 PM  

There's no link :p
It's on an audio CD now, and I just can't play it without the CD. Anyway, it is really not advisable for you ;))