About cats, again

Today I went to a pet shop to ask if they wanted to take in and sell the cats later; however, they said those cats were local while customers preferred Persian cats with flat faces and long hair. Ah huh, so they prefer "branded cats" which look ugly and dump pretty local cats! In addition, I was assured that SPCA will really put the cats down to sleep. They sure will have no trip to SPCA - I can't just let it be.  Ultimately, what I'm trying to do is keep them alive, not put them in the situation of being dumped, well, once more in their life. Thanks to some friends, I've now found a way which is supposedly better for them.



For the past 3 days, I've been feeding and playing a lot with the cats, and somebody seems to be laughing at it. I'm not free to be around them for ... like 2-3 hrs per day... if those hrs are useless. I said all these were tiring, yet I will still do it. What does it have to do with me being a mom who complains about taking care of her babies? Just absolute nonsense, esp. of a single male person. If one hasn't felt the urge to get up earlier to see the cats, isn't startled and worried whenever (s)he hears a loud "meow" (like yesterday when someone trapped a kitten in a dry riser), doesn't feed them, and doesn't wonder even in dreams at night what to do to keep them safe, (s)he doesn't know what I'm going through. In general, when we don't care enough to know what's going on in others' life and their feelings, we'd better not judge. Simply, each has a personal system of values which needs to be respected -- this is the first time I've felt some joy since I moved into this house, thanks to the cats =).



Here are new photos of the cats with a new "nest" which I found downstairs for them.



Hangin' on a small chair and having dinner:



Image



Image





"Stay put, so that I can take a photo of you!"



Image





Can't find a place to sit in:



Image





The new "nest"...



Image





... with someone keeping swirling around out of excitement:



Image





"This is Bear :|"



Image





And a while later... Mother cat's sleeping soundly, so are the kittens:



Image



Image




8 comments:

Ace Le Thursday, October 12, 2006 4:52:00 PM  

OMG i can't belieave how cute they are!!!!!!!!!!!!!

T Friday, October 13, 2006 11:17:00 AM  

Ban Van nhu* có con mo.n í nhi? Chac la khong có thoi gian cham sóc ba.n Duong(s) roi! ;) :P

Brown©Bear Friday, October 13, 2006 1:07:00 PM  

The last photo's so nice, lovely. I like this one. You seem to be a good photographer. ^^

May Friday, October 13, 2006 4:48:00 PM  

@ Trau: Hee, to chua co' con mon nen chua biet, bao gio co' se nho' so sanh' & bao cao lai voi ban Trau :D. To cung co gang cham soc ti man voi chung no lam, nhung ma co' nguoi cuoi & cho la to thua thai thoi gian lam viec nham nhi':)).
@ BrownBear: Thank you, I'm glad that you liked it =). I'm just an amateur photographer, not yet a good one ;-).

DD Saturday, October 14, 2006 4:46:00 PM  

For the past 3 days, I've been feeding and playing a lot with the cats, and somebody seems to be laughing at it. I'm not free to be around them for ... like 2-3 hrs per day... if those hrs are useless. I said all these were tiring, yet I will still do it. What does it have to do with me being a mom who complains about taking care of her babies? Just absolute nonsense, esp. of a single male person. If one hasn't felt the urge to get up earlier to see the cats, isn't startled and worried whenever (s)he hears a loud "meow" (like yesterday when someone trapped a kitten in a dry riser), doesn't feed them, and doesn't wonder even in dreams at night what to do to keep them safe, (s)he doesn't know what I'm going through. In general, when we don't care enough to know what's going on in others' life and their feelings, we'd better not judge. Simply, each has a personal system of values which needs to be respected -- this is the first time I've felt some joy since I moved into this house, thanks to the cats =).
who's that person? ^_^

Dauxam Saturday, October 14, 2006 6:10:00 PM  

nice pic :)

May Tuesday, October 17, 2006 11:42:00 AM  

Ga` to^`, to cung chua bao gio thich meo`, nhung nhin bon tre con nay thuong lam, nhin meo` me co`n thuong hon vi no' qua' ga`y, khong co gi an ma con thi bu' sua suot ngay.
Gio chung no sung suong roi, to van do~i theo thuong xuyen xem chung song ra sao. Chi co' di ve nha nhi`n cai' goc' chung no van nam ngu va cho*i thi to' nho' :(.

Tuesday, October 17, 2006 12:56:00 PM  

To' khong thich meo` nhung phai cong nhan anh ban Van chup de thuong that. De thuong nhat la cai' ban` tay mum~ mim~ du. do^~ may' nho'c meo`.
P.S. So admire your love for the cats :x