2005, Dec 09 (Fri) - Nothin' is better...




                                                                          Tấn Minh


... than at the same time drinking milk, drawing and lulling myself to a sweet though sad world with the voice I've always been loving. It'd be perfect if it's raining outside. Despite the fact that I don't usually listen to current Vietnamese songs and what I like are pieces of music composed in our country's good old days, I love all songs he sings. He is young yet has a fantastic voice - skilful, genuine, emotional, and mature in a very special way. He is not that famous in public, but why does it matter to me?! Melodious ballads become especially restful to my ears when he sings. I've made lots of comparisons, and I know my senses have never gone wrong. 


It's the same today. It's raining and again, by a mug of milk, I'm listening to him. A lingeringly sweet voice... The voice that brightens my morning...

0 comments: