Do some thinkin'...

Today someone complains about her job.

Today someone tells me he's got his new job, which I guess would bring him more satisfaction. I'm happy for him.

Today I walk to the construction site and see faces covered with sweat of workers in the middle of many happy faces - of hassle-free students, mothers coming home after work, husbands coming back to wives. The workers work days and nights, looking sad and exhausted, yet they don't blurt out a complaint. I search for info about their average salaries and am astonished by the fact.

Image

Who leaves his gloves?
NUS - Faculty of Engineering

Someone says their jobs are ZEROES. I say they are all HEROES.



2 comments:

May Wednesday, May 24, 2006 3:43:00 PM  

Uoc gi`... :(

Haivd Wednesday, May 24, 2006 5:18:00 PM  

hihi quen chuyen jobs di, di choi di :D