First




... The first time my trip to a place had been broken down into so many short trips...

... The first time I'd seen and stayed in such a humble place which was proudly called a hotel :D...

... The first time I'd felt as if I'd been at home while overseas...

... The first time I'd seen such a simple yet novel beauty of a big old ship...

... The first time I'd seen guys take care so much of their skin in the sunshine :))...

... The first time I'd walked thru the border between 2 countries in the middle of the night...

... The first time I'd entered a closed shopping center at 4am...

... The first time I'd been homeless for a day and night and waited for the sun to rise on Orchard Road...



... And the first time I'd liked a trip with all of its miseries :).

9 comments:

May Tuesday, May 02, 2006 8:41:00 AM  

Yeah, Ga`, there was, but it was still an adventurous & enjoyable trip :-)

Tuesday, May 02, 2006 4:26:00 PM  

You must have had an enjoyable companion then. I doubt it very much that you can be somewhere outside home at 4 a.m. without a "guy" to be your bodyguard :P

..::Frank::.. Tuesday, May 02, 2006 5:01:00 PM  

May May ... who's bodyguard???? ^_^

May Tuesday, May 02, 2006 5:01:00 PM  

Haha I "broke into" the closed shopping center at 4am all alone. Don't you believe? :))

Tuesday, May 02, 2006 5:36:00 PM  

And the first time I've seen a blog with so many emotions. Cheers up, dear. Was anything troubling you?

May Wednesday, May 03, 2006 8:25:00 AM  

Hee, they were talking and eating outside, and they didn't know wth I did inside :)). I wandered all about and was extremely startled to see an old woman in the washroom in a closed center at that point of time 8-}.
How come your comment became "Loi cam on", my sweet Ga`? It's like watching "tiet muc "Loi cam on"" on Dai truyen hinh Ha Noi at 6.30pm all over again :P

May Wednesday, May 03, 2006 9:58:00 AM  

Hehe, what I mean is that you don't need to thank. Once I'm in Melbourne, and let's say you're my "tour guide", you'll understand :-)
Um... "Loi cam on" is an interesting show :D

Wednesday, May 03, 2006 10:38:00 AM  

If I had known you dislike being thanked that much, I would thank Tieu Minh only :D.
Hic, how come you still remember what's on on what Channel. I almost forget what a TV looks like.

Wednesday, May 03, 2006 7:13:00 PM  

No, I don't. Unless you have someone volunteer to be your witness. He must certify that that excluding him, you're all alone (He must be an eye-witness, surely).
@Tieu Minh: whose bodyguard are you now? I still remember the happy time the 7 of us (4 "Singaporeans" and 3 "Melbournians") were together on the beach, with you guys being our bodyguards. It's so very unforgettable, isn't it? Thanks so much, my dear friends, for being such a great hosts :).