Rain

This entry is to remind me that it was the n-th time in 4 years it'd rained when I planned to go to the supermarket, hmm hmm... What was wrong with the decision to go buy and stock some food while it was next to nothing inside the fridge? In some way or another, it managed to rain in the morning, which lowered the temperature and made me find nothing better to do than to go back and sleep Image... Of course I overslept... Perhaps the end of the story doesn't have to be told =(



I love the rain, but why the hell can it not be a dry day for just once when I plan to go to the supermarket??? The myth remains :-s

3 comments:

huongduong Sunday, May 14, 2006 10:51:00 AM  

I also like rain because the weather is very cool and pleasant for sleeping.

DD Monday, May 15, 2006 1:24:00 PM  

HD chi duoc cai noi dung :))

May Tuesday, May 16, 2006 8:53:00 AM  

Thuc ra doi voi nhi dong chung ta thi do' la mot chan ly' :))