2006, Jan 07 (Sat) - Ta da ta da...

Gonna talk nonsense here for the sake of talking nonsense...


Things didn't turn out right at the beginning of the year. 2, 3 pieces of bad news came in a row, which made me sometimes feel as if I'd been so exhausted that I was about to fall. But everyday would be the same if you didn't mean to make it different.


:::::::


An evening spent shopping wasn't bad. I'd never liked shopping at all, and I'd remained the same even though others told me it was weird when a girl didn't like shopping (?!). Things may change when you're upset. Right, walking aimlessly in a sea of unknown people helped me think that I was really doing sth else but sitting alone & suffering from depression.


:::::::


Walking in the rain, with mud splashing onto the feet, may not sound crazy at times. After all, it was sth different that kept me from thinking about the bad stuff.


:::::::


Burying yourself in books might be better than 'sticking' your life to the computer. Books have their own world that the Internet, with wateva vivid stuff it offers, won't ever be able to create. A morning running between seemingly countless bookshelves would bring you to a world of silent interests.


:::::::


Just took a test sent by a friend today: "What's your true color?". The result showed:


Green

You're green, the color of growth and vigor. Good-hearted and giving, you have a knack for finding and bringing out the best in people. Green is the most down-to-earth color in the spectrum — reliable and trustworthy. People know they can count on you to be around in times of need, since your concern for people is genuine and sincere. You take pride in being a good friend. For you, success is measured in terms of personal achievement and growth, not by status or position. Rare as emeralds, greens are wonderful, natural people. It truly is your color!


I'm old (lu. khu.) enough to know that every color it states would sound wonderful. In the end, the test is meant to encourage people & help them find confidence in themselves. It sounds flattering to me, but sometimes we human do like hearing flattering words though we know for sure it really is flattery. Ridiculously, they make me feel good at this very short moment. Did I just say the aim of the test is...? Well, it does its job.


:::::::


Ultimately, everyday wouldn't be the same if you don't want it to be. Things didn't turn out right, but I'm gonna make 'em right. It's time I was ga^'u again.

0 comments: