2006, Jan 12 (Thur) - Keep lookin' fwd...




... to the Tet holiday!


In my situation, staying here definitely wouldn't be a good plan to celebrate the Lunar New Year. It was just fun to be here every year on this occasion, but the sacred and indescribable feeling when we usher in the new year was nowhere to be found...


Mmm...


Despite the fact that it's been raining almost non-stop for the last 6 days Image...


Despite the fact that tomorrow is Fri the 13th...


... I'm glad that I have sth to look forward to, with joy and excitement...


My Tet holiday back home after 3 yrs Image!

5 comments:

Dung ú Thursday, January 12, 2006 1:31:00 PM  

Great!!! Hope u will have a very exciting Tet holiday ahead! Happy Lunar New Year in advance :D

May Thursday, January 12, 2006 5:55:00 PM  

Ooh I never expected a new year wish this early :D. Thanks a lot chi yeu!
Erm... Happy Lunar New Year to you, too! Are you flyin' home too?

qw Friday, January 13, 2006 11:52:00 AM  

when ll u take off?

May Friday, January 13, 2006 1:33:00 PM  

@ Dung u': I wonder why, too, 'cos I'm at school most of the time and stay at PGP every night :D. Yep, let's have lunch together next week, say, next Fri in Biz Canteen?
@ Evian: 30 Tet a.

Dung ú Friday, January 13, 2006 7:36:00 PM  

No, I guess I'll just stay here to celebrate this New Year! Will definitely miss the atmosphere at home though...Anyway, how come I don't see you at all, both in PGP and Bizad? Should we meet for lunch someday? :D